Q1 2017 Benton County Indiana Farm Land Values
Our Quarterly Report on Farmland values and the price per acre in Benton County (featured every quarter in the local paper) is available below for your review!
Remember, when it comes to land values:
- No two farms are identical
- Location, Location, Location.
- Soils & Drainage play a big role in the price per acre!
As always, call us with questions!
The price per acre for Top Quality Tillable Acres and agricultural farms in Benton County, Indiana remain strong in the first quarter of 2017. Highlights from our report include
- Top Price Per Acre: $10,381
- Highest Soils Productivity Index: 179 WAPI
- Lowest Soils Productivity IndexL 139 WAPI
- Total Value of Farmland Sold: $5,400,000
- Total Number of Acres Sold: 619 Acres